Please Feel Free To Contact Us. We Will Get Back To You With 1-2 Business Days.
Temporary Resident Permit
Residence permit by Company Formation
By forming a company, you do not need to invest in Serbia in order to get a residence permit. It is allowed to form a company with yourself as the only employee. Client signs the working contract with his company, which proves that the source oh his livelihood is in Serbia.
- Practical ”No stay” requirement To get the first Serbian residence, you do not have any obligation to stay in Serbia for the duration of the residence process. All you need is to come to Serbia 2 times and within 30 days you will get a Serbian residence in a very easy and simple way.
- Who are the residents of Serbia Residents of Serbia are persons who: – Resides or have business and personal interests in the territory of Serbia – Who are spending, ina a single strech or in intervals, the total of at least 183 or more days in a 12 month period in one fiscal year
- Procedure To be granted with Serbian residency, an applicant is required to run a Serbian company, or an offshore company branch in Serbia. Also, if you are more comfortable, you can also get a residence by setting up an endowment where you will be appointed as a director or through the establishment of an association. For every process you decide, you can certainly count on our help every step of the way.
- Permanent residency can be obtained in 5 year After holding residency for at least 5 years, permanent residency can be obtained.
- Two arrivals are all it take Two visits in Serbia required; first to pick up “White Card” and to file application, second to pick up residency permit in 30 to 35 working days.
- Document Samples – White Card
- Very favourable company and personal tax systems
- Working license: To obtain a work permit in the Republic of Serbia, you only need to provide us with: – Residence permit – Diploma copy (original version, and second version translated into Serbian: notarized and apostilled by a notary) – Certificate from Serbian Business Registration Agency – Curriculum vitae: (translated in English).